PDA

Просмотр полной версии : [Пакеты] [RELEASE] ~*Original L2TalesRedemptionConflict Files*~

hanzotaytory
29.04.2015, 23:47
The Reason im sharing the Source and Compiled files here it's simple.
I want :pif: fandC - l2tales - l2conflict- redemption to disapear from
l2 industry and European selling without suport.

I Wish with all my heart these files with source to be DEVELOPED-XFORMED into a source who can stand up in from of these greedy people who sell and dont give suport like [duma.c] Duma Claudius - Stalone = STOLE Rebellion files and built European server and sell like a 100% working PACK. Its not true, the files are sold in all forums for more than 600 Euro / 250 Euro.

I am not a developer or programmer in java, i know few things but i wish someone can take this source and build a SVN and a good awsome Team like l2scripts and DEVELOP it.

I dont want to upset Anyone but please keep my thread clean , without bad words, with good optimistic ideeas, and more power to RUSS developers.

[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные и активированные пользователи]

[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные и активированные пользователи]

Global Gatekeeper
Accessible by Community Board or NPC
With all Villages & Towns, Hellbound/Continent/SOD/SOA/SOI/Delusion/Primeval/Parnasus,
TOI and Necropolis/Catacombs teleport areas.

Hellbound Gatekeeper
Hellbound teleporter with all teleports from HB Area.

GM SHOP
Up to S-Grade Weapons -Armors - Jewels, Consumables, AA Converter, Accessories
Soulshots, Pets, Clan Items and Banking system

EVENT SHOP
Trade your Event - Vote rewards for useful goods in Event Shop.

NPC Buffer
Prophet, Shilien Saint, Elven Elder, Warcryer, Overlord, Bladedancer, Sword Singer, Warsmith,
Cat buffs without kamael buffs, including Schemes adding/removing, full CP/HP/MP heal.[/SIZE][/FONT]

: Z:
DOwnload Link in the picture with GEODATA!
[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные и активированные пользователи] ([Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные и активированные пользователи])

hanzotaytory
05.05.2015, 20:40
Link to Yandex for now !
Made cleanup for the folder !

OLD 500 MB
New 150